- This event has passed.
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Awareness Course
August 7 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm₱3998
DO YOUR PART AND SAVE PLANET EARTH
ISO 14001 helps organizations implement a flexible and robust environmental management systems (EMS). This course is aimed at those who are directly involved in the planning, implementation and maintenance of an ISO14001:2015 environmental management systems. The course will help participants understand and meet the requirements of the standard and help the company attain ISO14001 certification.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Gain an understanding on how to plan, implement, and sustain management system in accordance with ISO 14001:205
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 14001 EMS
- Key requirements, terms and definition of ISO 14001
- Structure of ISO 14001, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and 7 management principles.
- In-depth understanding of the requirements in ISO 14001